How Do I...?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Police Online Forms
If you would like to request radar or speed enforcement at a specific location in Town, please use the Radar Form.

Radar Form

If you would like to submit a complaint for Bad Check or request a copy of a police report, please print off these forms, filling in the required information and bring them to the Police Department at 225 Water Street Skowhegan Maine.

Bad Check Form
Statement Form

Go To Search