Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
2019 Tax Club enrollment terms
1. Membership is limited to the taxpayer’s primary residence; defined as the physical address where you live and claim legal residency.
2. The taxpayer’s account must be current. i.e., no balances due on prior year taxes.
3. Tax Club enrollment period begins no earlier than September 27, 2018 and no later than October 29, 2018.
4. Tax Club payments begin in October and end in May. The first payment is due after tax bills are available and no later than October 29, 2018.
5. Tax Club payments are due on the 10th of each month.
6. The last payment and any remaining balance must be paid no later than May 10, 2019.
7. Payments may be made in person or by mail. A 5-day grace period will be allowed for receipt of timely payment.
8. Late payments will cancel enrollment in the Tax Club, thus applying interest to the unpaid balance, and may prohibit enrollment in future Tax Clubs.
9. Monthly payments will be calculated by the Tax Collector’s office and the payment coupon books will be printed after tax bills are available, no later than October 29, 2018.
If you have any questions or would like more information on the Tax Club please contact the Tax Collector at 207-474-6900. Please print the below document and bring back into the Tax Collectors office.