Is there a curfew in the town of Skowhegan?
Yes. It is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 years of age to knowingly remain in or upon any public place between the hours of 12:00 midnight and 5:00 a.m. The ordinance also applies to minors who may be in a motor vehicle without parental supervision regardless of whether or not it is stopped, parked or mobile. It is also unlawful for a parent or guardian to knowingly allow or permit a minor to be in violation of this ordinance.

Show All Answers

1. How can I contact the Skowhegan Police Department? Where is it located?
2. I want to report something, but it is not an emergency. Who should I call?
3. When should I call 911?
4. What should I do if I witness a crime?
5. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
6. I have heard the Concealed Weapon Permit law is changing soon; can I still fill out an application and pay to get a permit?
7. Where can I find the laws pertaining to carrying concealed weapons?
8. I need to report something, can I print and fill out a statement before I come in to the police department?
9. My business has received a bad check, is there a form I can fill out before coming in to the police department?
10. I am going on vacation, can I request to have my residence checked periodically by the police?
11. I have a registered and insured vehicle I need to have inspected; do I need to let the police department know before I drive it to the inspection station?
12. Is there a curfew in the town of Skowhegan?
13. I am receiving phone calls and/or mail that I believe to be scams, what should I do?