Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
February 17, 2020, 3:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. @ KVCAP
The following are some of the goals of this curriculum:
1. Enhance parents’ attunement to both their feelings, thoughts, and needs, as well as the feelings, thoughts, and needs of their children and loved on.
2. Re-establish the strength of parents’ connections to their teen.
3. Explore, discover, and cultivate parents’ and family members’ strengths and assets.
4. Address the specific parenting needs regarding substance use and internet safety
5. Help strengthen parents’ and teen’s self-esteem.
This program is designed to assist parents in re-establishing the strength of their connections with their teen.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.