Police Online Forms

If you would like to request radar or speed enforcement at a specific location in Town, please use the Radar Form.

Radar Form

If you would like to submit a complaint for Bad Check or request a copy of a police report, please print off these forms, filling in the required information and bring them to the Police Department at 225 Water Street Skowhegan Maine.

Bad Check Form
Statement Form